I will be leading an up coming webinar on Identity and Access Management (IAM) in the Cloud titled;
The Perfect Storm: Managing Identity & Access in the Cloud
In this webinar and panel discussion we will talk about the key issues surrounding the people, processes and systems used to manage applications and data in the cloud. Topics covered will include;
- Trends complicating secure cloud use;
- Risks of unauthorized access, identity theft and insider fraud;
- Challenges to IAM in the cloud;
- Unique IAM considerations in the cloud;
- Cloud features and functionality to improve IAM;
- New approaches, including effective policy enforcement and the benefits of single sign-on;
- Q and A panel session after the initial presentations.
This webinar is to be hosted by Tom Field of the Information Security Media Group, and we will by joined by thought-leaders from security vendors Ping Identity, McAfee and Aveksa, who will weigh in on how new cloud security solutions can help organizations improve IAM, as well as compliance, provisioning and policy management.
This should be a great presentation and discussion so please do register to view and participate;
The webinar will be first shown on Thursday 20th December 2012. I hope to see you there!